As we prepare to return students and staff to school on Wednesday 1/5/22, please review the following ways to help us stay in-person.
· If any household person is symptomatic or awaiting test results, please stay home and contact the school nurse for further guidance.
The WCHD has not adopted the new CDC quarantine guidelines. Once we receive guidance from the County regarding schools, we will make appropriate changes.
The following are COVID testing locations:
Testing site information taken from WCHD.ORG
State Drive-Thru Community Based Testing Site - Rockford
1321 Sandy Hollow Road, Rockford, IL - Drive-Up outside by the tents
Open Monday - Saturday from 8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
No appointment is needed.
You can pre-register for testing at this site which will make your test result available to you electronically through a patient account. To pre-register, go to https://www.testdirectly. com/patient/home
State COVIDShield Community Based Testing Site - Rockford
Open Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 8:00 a.m.– 4:00 p.m.
1601 Parkview Ave., Rockford, IL
-Park in the South Parking Lot and check-in at the tent for PCR saliva testing for COVID-19.
Open at the following times:
· Monday:8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
· Tuesday: 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
· Wednesday: 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
· Thursday: 8:00 a.m – 6:00 p.m.
· Friday: 8:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
Pre-register at https://go.uic.edu/ RockfordShield Walk-ins welcome.