Our School Board and I are very pleased to share that we just recently finished our Summer/Fall Maintenance projects:
● Upgraded Simon HVAC system, which increases ventilation for the building.
● Added a Staff restroom and removed old cafeteria table inserts, which were not being used.
● Removed old cafeteria inserts.
● Removed old cafeteria flooring and replaced it with a no-wax flooring.
● Remodeled Staff Lounge.
● Refinished gym floor.
● Installed new gym lockers in locker rooms.
● Replaced ceiling grid and tile in north hallway.
● Replaced flooring in locker rooms with upgraded epoxy flooring.
● Installed new gym lockers in all locker rooms.
● Replaced the older main entryways.
● Painted exterior of the building.
More: Summer Fall Maintenance Project