Superintendent of Schools: Dr. John Schwuchow
Fiscal Assistant: Bryn Gibson
District Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable and Insurance: Cindy Benson
District Administrative Assistant/Superintendent Secretary and Human Resources: Jenny Lindgren
District Administrative Assistant/Student Services Administrative Assistant: Kelsey Heslop
Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome to Winnebago Schools
Our core beliefs and values The following belief statements describe deeply held beliefs that influence our actions in Winnebago District 323:
- We believe that children are the hope and future of our world; therefore our primary function is to educate all students for a successful future.
- We believe that excellence is achieved through a rigorous and engaging curriculum and structured activities beyond the classroom.
- We believe every child deserves quality teachers.
- We believe measurement of progress is essential to achieve improvement.
- We believe that teaching and learning flourish in a safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environment.
- We believe that family, school, and community are vital partners in the learning process.
- We believe that all individuals deserve respect and are responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that we are responsible to our community to provide prudent fiscal management
Dr. John Schwuchow
Superintendent of Schools