Kids Club sessions will start on Wednesday, August 24 for before and after-school services. Please go to the Kids Club information page for payment information and hours.
Welcome to Winnebago CUSD #323
Our attendance centers include
- Dorothy Simon Elementary - Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades
- Jean McNair Elementary - Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grades
- Winnebago Middle School - Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grades
- Winnebago High School - Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Grades
Our core beliefs and values The following belief statements describe deeply held beliefs that influence our actions in Winnebago District 323:
- We believe that children are the hope and future of our world; therefore our primary function is to educate all students for a successful future.
- We believe that excellence is achieved through a rigorous and engaging curriculum and structured activities beyond the classroom.
- We believe every child deserves quality teachers.
- We believe measurement of progress is essential to achieve improvement.
- We believe that teaching and learning flourish in a safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environment.
- We believe that family, school, and community are vital partners in the learning process.
- We believe that all individuals deserve respect and are responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that we are responsible to our community to provide prudent fiscal management.
Beginning tomorrow (Thursday), if you are bringing your child to school you may drop them off at either the front OR back doors and students SHOULD NOT enter the building before 7:30am. For parents who have to be to work earlier than 7:30, just a reminder that Kids Club services are available at Simon Elementary School and the students are bussed right to McNair from Simon.
Having basic supplies and staying organized are essential parts of a student's success at school. The Guidance Department is holding an Organization Boot Camp to help students learn organization skills and get their homework completed and turned in. We need your help!
Jean McNair Fall Picture Day will be held on Wednesday, September 14 starting at 8 a.m. More information to follow in your student's backpack.
Jean McNair students and parents are invited to the Annual Back to School Cook Out and Open House on Thursday,September 1.
Simon Parent Drop Off in the Morning (7:35-8:05) - Car Riders
Parents please keep to these 3 items for your child's safety
while dropping off in the morning.
1. Keep a single line of traffic when dropping your child off in
2. Have your child exit the car on the passenger side of the
A planting date has been set for September 24, 2016 for the Winnebago High School Commemorative Tree Park. Please see the attached flier and order form to submit to the WHS Athletic Office prior to the planting date.