Thursday, September 3, Jean McNair will host their Back to School Picnic and Open House. The picnic, sponsored by our PTO, will be from 5 - 6 p.m. The building will be open from 6 - 7:30 p.m. that evening in order to visit classrooms, tour the building and to stop by the Scholastic Book Fair.
Welcome to Winnebago CUSD #323
Our attendance centers include
- Dorothy Simon Elementary - Preschool, Kindergarten, First, and Second Grades
- Jean McNair Elementary - Third, Fourth, and Fifth Grades
- Winnebago Middle School - Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Grades
- Winnebago High School - Ninth, Tenth, Eleventh, and Twelfth Grades
Our core beliefs and values The following belief statements describe deeply held beliefs that influence our actions in Winnebago District 323:
- We believe that children are the hope and future of our world; therefore our primary function is to educate all students for a successful future.
- We believe that excellence is achieved through a rigorous and engaging curriculum and structured activities beyond the classroom.
- We believe every child deserves quality teachers.
- We believe measurement of progress is essential to achieve improvement.
- We believe that teaching and learning flourish in a safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environment.
- We believe that family, school, and community are vital partners in the learning process.
- We believe that all individuals deserve respect and are responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that we are responsible to our community to provide prudent fiscal management.
Winnebago CUSD #323 classes and activities are starting with new opportunities and new policies. With the first home high school football game this weekend, August 29 at 3 p.m. please keep in mind one of our new policies.
Please click HERE for the current monthly calendar and school newsletter.
Thursday, September 3, is the date for our Back to School Picnic and Open House. The picnic, sponsored by our PTO, will be from 5 - 6 p.m. The building will be open from 6 - 7:30 p.m. that evening in order to visit classrooms, tour the building and to stop by our Scholastic Book Fair.
On Monday, August 10, Winnebago High School Certified Athletic Trainer, Lindsay Metcalf MS,
ATC met with members of the Win-Bur-Sew fire department and other members of
the school's Athletic Health Care Team (AHCT). The purpose of this joint
meeting and training exercise was to promote safety for the student athletes on
2015-16 Important Dates for Dorothy Simon
Kids Club services will begin on Wednesday, August 26. For a list of all available service dates for the 2015-16 school year, please use the link below:
U.S. News and World Report displays where Winnebago CUSD ranks with other High Schools in Illinois as well as how we rank nationally. Click the graphic to see the details.