The Winnebago Communtiy Unity District #323 School Board will meet on the third Monday of the month in the Jean McNair Library at 7:00 p.m.
Winnebago District 323 deeply believe in and are greatly influenced by the following ideals:
- We believe that children are the hope and future of our world; therefore our primary function is to educate all students for a successful future.
- We believe that excellence is achieved through a rigorous and engaging curriculum and structured activities beyond the classroom.
- We believe every child deserves quality teachers.We believe measurement of progress is essential to achieve improvement.
- We believe that teaching and learning flourish in a safe, clean, disciplined, and nurturing environment.
- We believe that family, school, and community are vital partners in the learning process.
- We believe that all individuals deserve respect and are responsible for their own actions.
- We believe that we are responsible to our community to provide prudent fiscal management.
The Winnebago Board of Education is accepting applications to fill the vacancy resulting from the resignation of Leslee Dimke.
Below are some suggestions for keeping your students safe while using Social Networks:
For your students:
This story is being posted as part of the District’s continuing effort to educate parents and students about privacy protection and Internet use.
Online Privacy Statement
The School District respects the privacy of all Web site visitors to the extent permitted by law. This Online Privacy Statement is intended to inform you of the ways in which this Web site collects information, the uses to which that information will be put, and the ways in which we will protect any information you choose to provide us.
The Winnebago Community Unit School District #323 School Board includes: