- Dorothy Simon Elementary Library PreK-2nd Grade
- Jean McNair Elementary Library 3rd-5th Grade
- Winnebago Middle School Library 6th-8th Grade
- Winnebago High School Library 9th-12th Grade
The mission of the Winnebago CUSD #323 library program is to empower students with the essential information literacy skills that will enable them to succeed in a global society.
1. Students will be able to read & discuss literature in their research and use critical thinking skills to become 21st century users and learners.
2. Students will be able to use a variety of resources in their research and use critical thinking skills to become 21st century users and learners.
3. Students will learn how to select and use resources responsibly and ethically.
- Fiction, Nonfiction, Biographies, Reference
- OMNI Select, First Search & EBSCO Databases
- Destiny Library Automated Catalog
- Accelerated Reader
- Lexile Framework