The Foundation for Educational Excellence is an independent, not for profit corporation dedicated to providing "something extra" for the schools and children of Community School Distrcit #323.
Our goal is to provide a long term, self sustaining endowment fund to enhance existing programs and to support special programs, projects, training, activities and services which have not or cannot be funded through existing public school revenue sources. The Foundation is dedicated to helping School District #323 excel and meet the challenges of the future.
FEE's established goals are to
- Insure that all children in District #323 are provided with the finest possible learning opportunities.
- Encourage students to strive for the highest possible level of academic achievement.
- Stimulate the growth and development of new educational programs.
- Promote excellence in classroom education.
- Enhance and enrich programs provided by the district.
- Strengthen the partnership between the Community and the school district.
Sally Huggins- Chair
Dawn Nailor- Secertary
Peggy Johnson- Treasurer